SEARCH RESULTS

French participants at INTERVITIS INDIA Seminar

India - 25-nov.-2011 06:18:36
The French Trade Commission , in collaboration with AXEMA, the French Association for the Agricultural Equipment Industry, recently brought 9 french companies from the wine industry to India. The main aim of their visit was to present their expertise to the Indian wine industry through their participation in INTERVITIS INDIA Seminar organized in Pune on the 10th of November,2011. Though the 3rd Edition of the event, this was the first time that Ubifrance and the French Trade Commission took part in this event. The seminar, attended by about 50 Indian wine producers ,was inaugurated by Mr. Jagdish Holkar, the President of the  All India Wine Producer’s Association(AIWPA). AIWPA & Ubifrance India presented and discussed topics related to viti-viniculture followed by presentations by each of the participating companies from France. Here it is to be noted that France was the only country to be represented. Each company had a stand for individual B2B meeting for further exchange of information.   During their visit , the delegation also got an opportunity to visit vineyards in the regions of Nasik in Maharashtra and Bangalore in Karnataka. It is to be noted that 80% of the Indian wine production is done in Maharashtra and the remaining 20% in Karnataka. These visits, much appreciate by the visiting delegates, gave them opportunity to meet the major actors of the Indian wine sector.  To continue these cordial relations, a number of the visiting delegates expressed their desire to invite Indian wine producers to France in the future.  List of participants is available below to download.
About
Sophie Clavelier, Country Head   Welcome to the French Trade Commission Business France in India!     Our key mission is to promote trade relations between France and India. We assist French- based companies seeking potential partners and new markets in India, while helping Indian businesses to identify potential French suppliers, commercial and technical partners.   In India, our 4 offices are located in business hubs, New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Chennai. We have a dedicated multicultural team of 38 experts in the following growing sectors: Agrofood Industry Industry and Cleantech Lifestyle and Healthcare Tech & Services Our Trade Commission also has a Press office in charge of helping French companies to communicate in India as well as a Market Access Department enabling them to better understand and adjust to the Indian regulatory and fiscal framework. In

READ MORE

Facebook
Press area & Media Gallery
List of last comments

Bluestorage is a subsidiary of the Bollo...

Malcolm MESSIER | février 22, 2019

AdBGQi Thank you for this impressive rep...

best pron | janvier 29, 2018

pYktcT Well I definitely liked studying ...

just another | novembre 08, 2017

dv1KAR Say, you got a nice post.Thanks A...

best pron | septembre 20, 2017