Accès au site français Welcome to You buy France The french suppliers portal


twitter linkedin facebook viadeo

You buy France


Subsidiary of the Arkema group, MLPC International has been developing its expertize in the chemistry of CS2 (carbon disulfide), CNCl (cyanogen chloride) and S2Cl2 (amines) for almost sixty years.

This experience has made of MLPC International a leader in the production of additives for the rubber industry : thioureas, guanidines, carbazides and rubber chemical masterbatches.

MLPC International produces and sells about 15 000 ton of chemicals per year : accelerators of vulcanization used for the largest part in the industrial rubber industry which represents 70 % of its turnover. The other 30 % are represented by sales of fine chemicals intermediates to various industries such as agrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, lubricants and adhesives, to mention but a few.

MLPC International annual turnover is about 60 million euros. The company employs more than 200 persons working in two production plants : Rion des Landes and Lesgor.

Thanks to its continuous commitment to quality and services, MLPC International obtained ISO 9002 certification in 1995 and ISO 9001 certification since 2001.

+ Read more


Company profile

Related activities :

Energy, chemistry, materials

Export area :

Local presence :

Target countries :

More information










Business France contributes to the development and success of French and foreign businesses wishing to expand abroad by supporting them throughout the lifetime of their projects, and is driven by an efficient, result-oriented working culture. > Read more


Discover the French know how:



Rail industry