DCNS Far East is the Singapore-based subsidiary of the DCNS Group, set up to provide engineering, technical and maintenance support for customers throughout Asia. The aim of DCNS Far East’s team of highly skilled project management, engineering, maintenance and supply chain specialists is to deliver prompt, reliable and efficient solutions at very competitive price. DCNS Far East is accredited ISO 9001:2008, OHSAS 18001:2007 and bizSAFE Level Star.
DCNS Far East’s fields of expertise cover the following:
• Inspection by ROV for underwater infrastructure (piles, jetties, barrages, drains, etc); oil and gas (platform, FPSO, pipeline, etc), vessels, environmental monitoring, salvage, etc.
• Engineering: System integration; Optimization of logistics support and maintenance; Configuration management; Obsolescence management; Modifications and upgrades.
• Supply chain / Logistics: Sourcing and Procurement; Packaging, storage, handling and delivery; Stock control (suppliers and repair plants); Supply chain optimization.
• Global Maintenance; Preventive maintenance (refit management, maintenance packages); Corrective maintenance (expertise, rectification, overseas support); Predictive maintenance.
• Installation, operation and maintenance of Sea Floating Barriers to protect naval bases and key infrastructure.
With over 350 years experience, DCNS is a prime contractor, shipbuilder and systems integrator, highly specialised in all aspects of naval shipbuilding, from design through to program management, through-life support, maintenance and decommissioning. DCNS designs, builds and supports surface combatants and submarines; provides services to infrastructure, naval shipyards and bases, oil & gas and civilian customers; and develops a range of solutions in civil nuclear and marine renewable energy. The Group employs 13,200 people and generates annual revenues of €2.9 billion. DCNS is committed to sustainable development and has achieved Group-wide certification ISO 14001.