Our NADCAP NMMT accredited laboratory will provide you with support for solving all your issues or needs dealing with physicochemical, thermomechanical or mechanical characterization as well as the fire behavior of your materials. We can conduct:
• Mechanical tests with a range of instruments (gages, biaxial strain measurement, etc.)
• Tensile strength and compression tests on composites and bonded assemblies
• Thermomechanical tests with DSC, DMA, TGA, TMA
• Electrical and thermal conductivity
• Fiber content and density
• Structural Health Monitoring (SHM)
• Manufacture of test specimens (autoclave, resin infusion, RTM, etc.), machining, bonding of tabs onto specimens, instrumentation
• Ultrasonic NDT with A-SCAN or C-SCAN, Tap test, Acoustic Emissions
• Fire behavior of materials, according to the standards in effect:
o Determination of smoke toxicity and density
o Fire resistance of seats, cargo compartment liners
o Propagation test on radiating panels
o Flame resistance test
Located in the heart of “Aerospace Valley” – the cluster bringing together nearly 1300 establishments – Rescoll has made aeronautics, space, embedded systems and defense one of its main fields of expertise.
Rescoll is committed to meeting the highest standards of quality – and its efforts and skills have been internationally acknowledged by COFRAC and NADCAP accreditations as well as qualifications by AIRBUS, SAFRAN, LATECOERE, GE, etc.
With more than 20 years of experience in the field of polymers, composites, advanced materials and surface treatments as well as over 50 patents to its credit, RESCOLL plays a major role in national and international research and innovation.
As technical experts for several multi-partnership projects, both French and European, Rescoll teams are currently in charge of developing:
* Materials for vibro-acoustic absorption
* Protective, anti-corrosion coatings for aircraft structures
* Composite containers for oxygen and hydrogen
* Processes for dismantling structural bonded assemblies on command
* Thermal controlled coatings for satellites
* Thermal conductive composites
* Optical surface treatments for military masks and helmet visors
* Environmental analyses of end-of-life missiles....
• Life Cycle Assessments (LCA)
• Sensitivity study (evaluation of environmental gain when parameter is varied)
• Define and set up an ecodesign approach
RESCOLL is also a certified training center offering technical courses on various topics: materials, analysis techniques, chemistry regulations and their application, bonding courses (acknowledged on the European level by the European Welding Federation) for professional certification, materials fire behavior, ecodesign and Life Cycle Assessments (LCA).
Several RESCOLL staff members are certified court experts. RESCOLL also conducts expertise for research cases in the field of materials, in particular for the European Commission.