Gardette is specialized in machining and manufacture of transmission, fastening and assembly elements. Our production facilities are based on hundreds of people putting all their know-how and expertise together to achieve your mechanical parts.
The strength of our company lies in the ability to work all types of raw materials from single part to mass production.
Our company is characterized by two main areas:
The manufacture of standardized products
Gardette manufactures and commercializes a wide range of standard products for over 80 years. We currently have the largest stock of France with more than 15 000 references of standard products stored in steel and stainless steel:
• Parallel Keys, woodruff keys, gib-head keys and steel keys bar
• Dowel Pins, taper pins, split pins, threaded pins, grooved pins and elastic pins
• Intervis ® self-tapping screw-sert
• 2m-long STUB bars
• Drill bushes DIN 179 - DIN 172
• Set collars
• Machined forks / clevises and accessories
• Shoulder Screws
• boxed set and steel bars kits
• Accessories: Keys protector, automatic & manual tools for Intervis®, dowel pins & keys extractor tools
We can achieve all these products according to YOUR requirements and needs: diameter, lengths and special materials!
Manufacture parts according to drawing:
Gardette offers to manufacture all your mechanical parts according to your needs and specifications.
For this realization, we work on all mechanical process: milling, turning, grinding ... and develop our expertise in four services:
• Précibarre: Service machining flat, round, square, special profiles bar lengths up to 2 meters: Calibrations, milling, corrections and tangential plane.
• Précicoupe®: Service machining mechanical parts from profiles according to customer specifications: Flow precision tumbling and tribo-finishing, surface grinding and double-sided, center machining, heat treatment and surface
• Parts revolution : machining service, and round parts turning.
• Exofix ®: is an innovative service for creating mechanical parts in exotic materials such as duplex, inconel, titanium or uranus dedicated to the nuclear industry, petrochemical, chemical industries...