Specialist in the ultra-clean sector, TOP CLEAN PACKAGING GROUP gathers together 6 companies established in France, Italy, India and China, all of which are specialized in a plastic process:
- CARTOLUX-THIERS is an expert in ISO7 cleanroom thermoforming and in the manufacture of packaging and technical items for the medical and pharmaceutical sectors: blisters, wedges, foams, protective caps, assembly cards, surgical kit packaging, handling trays and other technical parts. This company is ISO 13485, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001-certified. www.cartolux-thiers.com
- CARTOLUX-SUZHOU, located in China, designs and manufactures various high-tech thermoformed products, both in and out an ISO7 cleanroom, for the pharmaceutical and medical sectors. This company is ISO 9001 certified. www.cartolux.cn
- TOP TECH ITALIA, established in Italy, is specialized in moulds design and manufacture (for liquid silicone rubber, thermoplastic, bi-injection moulding and thermoforming).
- TOP CLEAN INJECTION has demonstrated its expertise in thermoplastics injection moulding and packing in ISO7 and ISO8 cleanrooms, mainly for the medical and pharmaceutical industry, providing a wide range of thermoplastic materials: raw materials go from PP to the more technical as PEEK.
This company is also specializing in liquid silicone rubber (LSR) injection moulding in a cleanroom environment for the manufacture of technical parts for the medical and pharmaceutical sectors. Processed materials range goes from standard (SHA 3 to 80) to highly technical such as medical-grade silicone, auto-lubricated, auto-adhesive and fluoride silicone. The company is ISO 13485 certified. www.tcinjection.com
- TOP RECYCLING is specialised in plastics recycling and recovery, processing waste from the group’s subsidiaries as well as waste from many other French and foreign companies.
- TOP CLEAN EXTRUSION is specialised in plastic films extrusion in sheets and rolls (films extrusion for thermoforming). www.topcleanextrusion.com
On the strength of such complementarity, TOP CLEAN PACKAGING GROUP offers to its customers the benefit of a global support, provided by a single supplier, including project design, implementation and follow-up, even though several companies of the group may take part.
On every step in the process, designers and technicians give a full technical support and they are able to act on materials compatibility, on packaging reliability, and they work together to optimise solutions such as cost issues.
Top Clean Packaging Group also provides such services as Bioburden tests, statistical control, full traceability, a laboratory for tests and measurements, and process qualification according to IQ/OQ/PQ rules.
TOP CLEAN PACKAGING GROUP
ZI Les Torrents
63920 Peschadoires - France
Tel: +33 4 73 80 32 52
Fax: +33 4 73 80 12 52