BOW Medical is a French software company which publishes a PDMS called DIANE, specialized in anaesthesia, PACU and ICU.
DIANE is the LEADER on THE FRENCH MARKET for the electronic management of the anaesthesia activity and services.
DIANE allows an individual patient monitoring from the consultation to the recovery room and if necessary the ICU. Our software suite is also able to connect to the hospital’s software interfaces not included in DIANE to perform the auto recovery of a patient’s data.
DIANE is a very innovative product, with exclusive features and updated on a regular basis.
The strengths of the product are:
- A very intuitive user-interface that has an excellent acceptance among new users, and a fast learning curve
- Numerous features that will make the anesthetist work more efficient (saving time, being more accurate and comprehensive), specially at key-moments of their activity
- Configurability: the user-interface is fully customizable by the users themselves, each Doctor will be able to work on his own personal environment
- Connectivity: drivers are available for data-acquisition stem from more than 350 different types of biomedical equipments
The DIANE modules cover the full range of activity of the anaesthesia and ICU practice:
- Pre-anaesthesia consultation: gathering of a comprehensive medical history
- Operating room: data-gathering from all the biomedical equipment (monitors, ventilator, infusion pumps, etc.) and complete documentation of the events (anaesthesia, surgery, drugs, complications, consumables, etc.)
- Recovery room: data-gathering from all the biomedical equipment
- Post-surgery prescriptions
- Care plan
- PRN activity
- Scores entry
- Infections tracking
- Appointments management
- Statistical analysis of the service's activity
- Printing center, etc.
BOW Medical is looking for resellers/distributors that would be able to provide a full sales process for DIANE, including: marketing, deployment of the solution on the client’s site (hardware, software, and database), user training, and helpdesk (1st level or more).
Our ideal partners would be Medical IT companies offering HIS/CIS/EMR solutions, interested in adding anaesthesia and PACU/ICU coverage to their portfolio of applications.
Solutions for specialty coverage in Patient Data Management Systems are currently in strong demand, and new markets are opening up. We are looking forward to seizing these opportunities together with the right partners.
Please visit our website.
We will be happy to meet with you during international Medical IT events: MEDICA, Arab Health, etc.