The ENGIE (GDF SUEZ) Group is one of the world’s largest and leading multi-utility companies with 220 000 employes.
The group operates a business line dedicated to sustainable energy services: The brand name is COFELY, this business line has 90 000 employees through 40 countries and a turnover of €15 billion in 2012 (17% of Group turnover).
1. ENGINEERING: Developing the technical data of a project from the conceptual design, basic of design, detailled design and throughout the life cycle of installations (3D space management and plant design with PDMS, CATIA, PLANTSPACE…).
Project Planning (MS PROJECT, PRIMAVERA, NAVISWORKS…)
2. TURNKEY PROJECT (Design & build): Supporting companies whose plant requires a specific controlled environment from the beginning of their project to its completion. Usually this solution enables to save on average 6% on the total budget and 25% of time saving with performance, deadline and cost guarantee.
3. CLEAN UTILITIES: production and distribution of purified water, DIW, ultra-pure and pure gas, process compressed air, process vacuum. Networks of toxic, solvent and acid process drains, laboratory equipment. Alimentary and medical fluids. A total of 4500 m2 of workshops composed for example of a 100 m2 ISO 5 cleanroom and a stainless steel workshop of 580 m2.
4. HVAC: Design and construction of air treatment for cleanrooms, industrial ventilation, energy production (heating, cooling, steam), but also specific filtration and atmosphere control (biological, particulate, molecular and ionic contamination).
5. Refrigeration: Your partner for process cooling (low temperature and positive refrigeration production). Moreover we can design, manufacture and integrate specific equipment thanks to our workshop.
6. Maintenance services: Local availability and service to prevent risks, improve reliability and optimize your installations. Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification, Energy Efficiency,