Sirehna is one of the best specialists in Europe for the control of the dynamic behaviour of ships and other devices.
Sirehna offers a very complete set of products (embedded systems / USV), of R&D services for industrial applications (Inertial/GPS, optical, hybridization, measurements,…) and, through its subsidiary BE MAURIC (Marseille and Nantes), of Naval Architecture.
1 - PRODUCTS
* Embedded systems :
- Ship Monitoring, hull stress/motions (BPC Mistral and Tonnerre)
- Dynamic positioning EasyDP-100
- Stabilization multi-actuators (rudder roll, mobile mass,…)
* UXV :
- USV Rodeur, Modules (SPARTAN)
- UAV Automatic decking
- UUV / USV recovery
2 – R&D AND SERVICES
- Numerical Simulation and Optimization : fluid mechanics, structures, thermics, acoustics…
In this field, Sirehna is marked out for solving coupled problems, by a multi-objective parametric optimisation approach (modeFRONTIER software).
- Measurements, experimental testings : vehicle motions (ship, tankers, …), operational ground measurement system (hull, road, …), wakes (airplane, ship …). Sirehna masters various measurement technologies : inertial, GPS, optical measurements (2C-PIV, 3C-PIV) and performs many experimental testings in its own laboratories, in customer laboratories, or in the field.
- Ship Dynamic Control, stabilization of platforms, auto-pilot, dynamic positioning, UAV automatic decking. In this field, Sirehna performs R&D and technology developments.
3 – NAVAL ARCHITECTURE
Sirehna’s subsidiary : Bureau d’Etudes MAURIC performed, for several decades, drawings and conception of superb 20 to 100 m professional civilian or military ships. Recent designs : BSP Alizé, Baliseur « Armorique » (Socarenam), « FSIV » (SURF, Piriou), and on-going designs : « 40m Customs patrol boat » (Socarenam).