Specialized in Medical Imaging Devices, Intrasense was founded in 2004 based on a unique technology of detecting imaging scanner tissues. Intrasense designs, develops and markets Myrian ®, an innovative software platform for visualization and treatment of advanced 3D medical images from all types of imaging equipment ( CT, MRI, PET, digital radiography ...) for the diagnosis, treatment planning and follow-up of pathologies, especially cancer.
This is a decisive innovation in medical imaging by answering precisely to the issues and market expectations:
• It allows to use, combine and compare, in the same workspace with excellent ergonomics, images from all major imaging modalities (CT, MRI, PET / SPECT, digital radiography ...). All these images are complementary and are intended to be combined and operated in a unified multimodality platform;
• It improves the productivity of radiologists and practitioners by its seamless integration into the hospital information system, automating the flow of data and organizing tasks efficiently depending on the pathology and modality, especially for monitoring cancers;
• It secures and gives objective diagnosis of the radiologist with powerful proprietary algorithms of tissue detection and image processing. This also facilitates their use by other practitioners, oncologists, surgeons, organs specialists.
• It allows deployment on all sizes projects: in stand-alone station, thin client in the PACS (archiving medical images), cloud computing architecture for large institutional projects, or as a platform services (SaaS);
• Finally, it is based on a unique modular software architecture that facilitates the integration of new technologies and allows to develop new specialized modules in an extremely short time.
Thanks to these characteristics, Myrian® is particularly effective for the management of cancer, which requires performing tests, combining several modalities: the scanner for the size and position of tumors inside the body, the MRI for characterizing their cellular organization and PET to assess their metabolic activity. In addition, these tests are repeated over time, compared with one another, and operated by several different medical specialists.
Perfectly compatible with the DICOM standard for medical imaging, Myrian® can be used easily for many uses and users can be independent from the main or their PACS.